Logged in users can add Companies and Societies to GSOpera following these steps:
- Gather information from the company website: Company name, year founded, address (at least the city), website address, and background on the company. It is also helpful to have an image of the company logo to upload; you may be able to copy it from the company website.
- Click on the Add Company link in the Companies menu.
- Add the Company name, abbreviating Gilbert & Sullivan to G&S in the title.
- Provide an acronym or short name for quick reference to the Company.
- Add the address for the company offices or home base, if there is one; at least add a city and country. (Hint: set the country first to get the right postal fields.)
- Add basic information on the company in the About Us section.
- Add historical information in the History section.
- Provide telephone and/or email contacts in the Contact section.
- Add any Staff names and roles if desired.
- Click Save.
If you have any problems, use the Contact form to explain the problem.