We value your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
What information does gsopera.com collect from website visitors?
Most users come to gsopera.com as anonymous users. Some users log in so they can publish information about their own performance activities and of the companies they support.
- GSOpera gets "automatically collected information" when you visit our website, such as your IP address, the server connecting your computer, your browser type, operating system, browser language, and service provider. Automatically collected information helps us analyze usage of the website and to improve our content, layout, and services.
- In some pages, you can view embedded videos from YouTube. YouTube will set cookies that can be used to identify and track your usage.
Logged In Users
- We collect "personal information" about you (such as your name and email address) only if you volunteer it by creating an account.
- We collect public information you submit about Gilbert & Sullivan-related Companies, Productions, Venues, and Talent. You may submit your own personal information in a Talent form, but that information becomes public when you submit it in a Talent profile.
How does GSOpera use the information it collects?
- We publish information submitted on the Company, Venue, Production, Talent, and Video pages for all visitors to learn about G&S productions around the world.
- We do not publish your User Profile information, which includes your name and email address.
- We may contact you about material that you have published to inquire about corrections or to invite further submissions.
- GSOpera will never share your personal information with any third party without your direct permission.
How do we protect your information?
- GSOpera works hard to protect users’ information by relying on secure servers, data encryption, user authentication and access control.
How can you contact GSOpera about your information?
- You may log in to your account to review your personal information and make any corrections.
- You may also contact GSOpera by using the Contact form at the website to request a review of your personal information and to request corrections.
How can you remove your personal information from gsopera.com?
- If you prefer not to receive promotional e-mail messages or other communications from us, please reply to the e-mail message with "remove" in the subject line or write to us asking to have your email removed from our mailing list.
- You may log in to your account and choose to cancel it, deleting any content linked to the account in the process.
This policy may change; the most current version is available at https://gsopera.com/privacy. If you have any questions or feel we are violating this policy, please contact the webmaster.