Change of Ministry

In England, the term “change of Ministry” usually implies a complete change of government, with one party replacing the other (257). In a broader interpretation, much more modest changes, such as the replacement of a single cabinet member, might be understood (142, 254). Within the context, the first interpretation seems more appropriate. Turnbull (294) says the term is now obsolete.


from a change of Ministry down to a rise in Unified

Act I